Terms of Award
Please ensure you read these terms of award carefully and agreed to these terms and conditions before making an application for a Pave scholarship or entering into one of our competitions.
- Applicants must have already been accepted onto a Pave internship placement and paid the deposit.
- Winners will be notiﬁed that they have won by e-mail or telephone.
- The relevant internship must be through Pave in the United Kingdom and submitted by the given deadline. Any submitted competition and scholarship answers along with the appropriate forms after the set deadline would not be considered.
- deferral of the award will be permitted.
- Pave’s decisions are ﬁnal and not to be disputed via correspondence with our staff.
- Applicants must meet the legal visa requirements for an internship in India. Where a winner does not meet this requirement, Pave has no liability to that winner and has the right to revoke the scholarship. Pave holds the right to revoke the award for other similar reason.
- Winners must consent to the use of their reasonable personal data onto Pave’s website, social media channels and publicity through film, photographs or otherwise at events where Pave will be.
- The winners must complete all formalities set out by Pave.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its personnel (for which liability shall be unlimited), Pave shall not be liable to any winner or applicant (and/or any guest of any winner or applicant) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this award.
- Pave has the discretion to:
a) withdraw an award at any time to a winner if it reasonably feels it needs to; or
b) to offer an award to a runner-up if it has revoked an award from a previous winner.
- In the event that an award passes from a winner to a runner-up in accordance with section 10(b) of the Terms of Award, that runner-up shall be bound by these terms and conditions as though that runner-up were the winner.
- Pave intends to contact all applicants directly if their application is successful or not but due to the volume of applications, Pave may not be able to provide individual feedback on unsuccessful applications.
- Pave is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other applicant that is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- These Terms of Award and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and Pave and the winner and any applicant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Award and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them.
- By entering a competition or applying for a scholarship, you accept these Terms of Award and agree to be bound by the decisions of Pave in relation to the awards.